Photos photos and more photos

Well, i don't know about you guys but im a sucker for photos. I love seeing comparisons of before and afters so i thought i would give everyone some visual stimulation :) I have gone through some older photos (pre-braces) to find you some images of my jaws. As can be seen, my underbite is noticeable even though i didnt consider it to be that bad. Obviously, as in every photo im laughing or having a good time. Enjoy and leave feedback please and soon enough in a few months i will be able to put up some after photos YAY!!!!!





3 comments:

Rita said...

Great 'before' shots. Looking forward to the 'after'. You are going to love it!! : )

Kyla Makay said...

Good before pictures. :) I still can't get over how your bite is like mine. CRAZY! But not that noticable. I feel like mine is in-your face. I sure hope not though. Keep us posted. Merry Christmas! :)
Love and Support Always, Makay

e said...

http://bensbigmouth.blogspot.com/

More photos to check out. I'm having surgery next week. Looking forward to life after braces...

Best of luck on the rest of your journey....

b

Post a Comment