Wired smile

Update time.
Had another ortho visit a few days ago and everything is well on track. I however, continue to break the back brace off my tooth so im going to need spacers again and 2 additional metal bands put on. (I honestly think that the spacers are the WORST part of braces but anyway).
Most of my front teeth are straight and the main part is to now straighten 2 back molars. After that, it will be a waiting game.
Im finding it quite hard to talk fluently now whilst having a gap between my jaws. Makes conversations quite interesting ha ha. Especially when you have a blister developing on the underside of your top lip and you try avioiding contact with it when you speak. Makes you look pretty funny when you talk ha ha ha.
Hope all is well for any of you reading. I should post more interesting stuff but im having too much fun reading everyone elses blogs :)

1 comments:

Rita said...

Sounds like things are moving along nicely. Hope the blister heals quickly. : ) Good to hear from you. Blessings to you!!!

Post a Comment