Finally coming together




I have posted up my most recent photos of my smile. I can notice that my bottom teeth are allot straighter and all my top teeth are fine. My ortho is going to be putting on metal brackets on the 1st of August to align my very back top molars and after that, im done :)
Yay yay. Then its organizing a date for surgery and getting it over and done with.
I must say, i haven't allowed myself to think about the surgery too much to avoid a major freakout. But as scary as it is and will be, the end results will be worth it :)
Cant wait
Goodluck to everyone coming up to surgery dates.....were all together in this

4 comments:

Rita said...

Your teeth look great. I will be glad when my teeth get finished with the braces. lol.

Surgery will be soon. Can't wait to see the results.

Bless ya!

Avy said...

I cant wait to see the results after surgery :) and your teeth are so straight already! I cant wait to get my braces on to close up my gap from SARPE - not the best look :)

Lisa said...

Ha ha yeah they are pretty straight already. It helped already having braces ha ha ha. I cant wait to see YOUR finished teeth. Already there is such a huge difference. Must be hard having that gap

Sarah said...

Hey! Just stumbled across your blog. Your teeth look great! You must be so excited for your surgery. How long have you been in braces? I'm 22 as well and about to start this whole process....just got my braces on today actually! Good luck on your surgery! I hope it comes soon for ya!

Post a Comment